Map DotA Ver 6.38b AI 1.93 by cloud_str
File: DotA Allstars 6.38b AI 1.93 For Warcraft
Yap , daripada cuma ngepost map dota yang paling terbaru , mening gw ngepost juga map dota AI yang emang keren banget , siapa lagi kalo bukan cloud_str😀 karya anak bangsa harus dipost neh… hehehe..
Oke deh , langsung aja ke changelog nya :
Changelog: 1.92 to 1.93
– Few enchancements, e.g. new item-set for some Str-based heroes.
– Fixed -sh bug (caused AI to have 2 heroes if the server picked hero later from the 45th second).
– Changed -aiunstuck AI-order-reset timer to 45 seconds (was 60).
– Changed AI exp. bonus percentage from 135/180/200 to 100/135/170 (easy/normal/insane).
– Fixed crash bug on command (-crw -catt) mistyping.
– Fixed AI stucking bug after gangbanging or changing lane.
– Fixed error when using AI-only gamemodes (e.g. “-sa” only or “-sapm”). Before, it will show “Invalid Game Mode!” message.
– Fixed the “Vorpal Blade” (Lane Indicator) bug on ranged creeps.
– -ms and -cs is modified once again, but with different way of usage. Type “-cs/-ms
” to see his movespeed/creep kills (works on AI only).
– Added AI commands dialog box.
– Swapping hero with AI is now possible at certain percentage:
– AI now have percentage of using -random (in SA only). What’s the difference, you ask? Nothing, it’s just that they has extra gold. Besides, this makes them looks more human-like .
– Added -mp or -manualpick.
– AI’s Aegis in DM. But, currently I don’t have any mood to fix this .
– Vendetta and Fiend’s Grip didn’t work properly.
– Pudge’s Rot sometimes causes bug (he’ll kill himself). But just sometimes.
– When playing as Scourge, sometimes the allied AI don’t defend base properly. Try experimenting with -cai and -cdef, it’ll work.
This is the newest AI version. As IceFrog’s request, from now on I won’t wait for stable maps to be made an AI. Instead, I will do the AI for any latest version WHEN I got the time.
And I should apologize since I’ve said that I will make AI v2.00 as my next. Surprisingly, I become very busy that even this AI is a miracle to be completed. Serious.
Changelog: 1.90b to 1.92
– “-cs” and “-ms” is not modified anymore (they are the same as IceFrog’s). This is because I suspect the modification is the source of stucking bug.
– Minor enchancements.
– Modify AI naming routines, now compatible with MM and DM.
– “-aiunstuck” is modified. It was working on human player in previous AI (and was intended to overcome the stucking bug, but wasn’t working). Now it is used to unstuck AI (can only be used by server – usually blue player). As the normal unstuck, type “-aiunstuck” and wait for 60 seconds to reset all AI commands (including enemies’). The AI can move freely during the ordeal. If an AI didn’t move from its spot until the next 15 seconds (is stucked), that AI will be sent to base.
– Add “-catt”, “-cai”, and “-crw”. “-cdef” is re-modified.
Order all AI to defend base. Unlike the previous version, now AI WON’T stop defending until you ordered to do so (using “-catt” or “-cai”).
Order AI to change lane. Enter player ID (multiple IDs is separated by [,] or [;]. “a” means all allied AIs), followed by Lane ID (1=left, 2=mid, 3=right).
“-crw 3 2″ = order player 3 to take mid-lane
“-crw 3,4 1″ = order player 3 and 4 to take left-lane.
“-crw 5;4 3″ = order player 4 and 5 to take right-lane.
“-crw a 2″ = order all allied player to take mid-lane.
“-crw 1 2″ = order all Sentinel player (you must be a Sentinel) to take mid-lane. Scourge’s ID is 7.
This function can also be given before the AI leave base for the first time (when they are “Choosing lane”)
Note that this function will be modified into the “smarter” version in the next AI.
No. param version:
Order all AI to storm forward. AI WON’T defend until you ordered to do so (using “-cdef” or “-cai”).
With param: -catt
Gangbang the hero with appropriate “target ID”. Note that you can only put one ID as target, but can put multiple IDs on “player ID”.
Note that this function will also be modified into the “smarter” version in the next AI. Also, this function will be able to gang Roshan in next version.
Enable all automatic defend/def-end functions, cancelling all effects of “-cdef” and “-catt”.
* Note: AI without human leader on their team will try to gang (on SuperAI) and change lane automatically, while those with leader must be ordered (with -catt and -crw). To disable the automatic function (e.g. if you’re irritated smile.gif or if the function has fatal bug I don’t know), use “-aidisablenew”. And also note that “-aidisablenew” will be removed in next version.
– As before, I cannot find the cause for the stucking bug.
– AI’s Aegis in DM.
– Vendetta didn’t work properly. Some ultimates are still not used.
– movespeed… I can guarantee 100% that I don’t use any movespeed modifying codes in my script. And I have also searched for IceFrog’s, but found none. Right now, the -ms is not modified, so it is also impossible to check for this bug. Please wait a little longer…
Download disini : Dota 6.38 AI 1.93 by cloud_str